Friday, March 20, 2015

Today's The Day

Snow, stop. I mean it. Stop. Stop. STOP! Would it be nicer if I asked in Hebrew? !להפסיק (l'hah-fee-sohk). 
I'm currently sitting in French class, but don't worry, me typing this is completely legal. I already took the test everyone else is taking, so Madame Bianchi gave me a little free time. 
And here I am, looking to my left, seeing the snow come down...and down...and down.
I'm just praying that we don't leave school early, because I really want to get my TED Talk over with today.
I feel prepared, and I don't want to have to think about it at all over the weekend. 
My script is memorized, my prezi is on a flashdrive, and I'm dressed in a nice blue long-sleeved shirt and khaki pants. 
I have the Gifted Workday IE today, and I expect to be practicing my script again, even though I really don't need to.
Will I eat lunch today? Doubtful. Maybe I'll manage to swallow a few grapes, but that's the best I can hope for. 
Anyways, this is (keeping my fingers crossed) the last post before my TED Talk. As you know, I'm really bad at posing, but the picture below is a representation of how I feel:
שלום - Jason

2 comments:

  1. Omg Jason I love this post so much! I really like the picture that you posted to show us how you feel! Anyway, I'm glad that we didn't have to leave early, and that you got to present! I hope that it went well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toni! I think it went well, but you can never know for sure.
      Jason

      Delete